This past week it hit 102F or 38 C if you prefer. This week the forecast is for 102 F and HIGHER Eeeek and this is only the beginning. By June it will have hit 120F or 48 C. (Yes...I will get my photo I get every year of the thermometer...don't worry) So today our power was playing games with me. Every 5 minutes it would shut off and then turn back on 5 mins later. It did this for a hour. So every time the power shut off I would turn on the fan and every time the power came on I would shut the fan off since the AC would kick back in (we have window AC units in our bedrooms) I ended up sitting right next to the switch till it stopped playing these games :). I am thankful that the room stayed cool for Little E and I, but it sure got old after a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment