It has also finally rained here bringing our 115+ weather down a bit and making power outages more bearable on this preggo mamma.
Still waiting on E's visa. We did not get one of the papers we need from the Gov. because they refused to do it. We are Vcing they will over look this in RC when all the papers are submitted again. We really don't want Jake and Little E heading to Nepal right now with me being almost 34 weeks preggo and would have to stay behind....and....well it is just plain expensive.
I am doing well. Judah is healthy and I haven't had a seizure in a few weeks so they seem to have me on proper meds. This is a great answer to all the VC's...Thank you. It is always a good reminder of who really is control of our lives.
If you have any questions or just wanna say ''Hi''(which we would love) you can e-mail us at hancock@securenym.net
Here are some photos of Little E cause I can't help myself. I just think she is so stinken cute!

I agree. I love them all but the second one best. :)
ReplyDeleteI am vcing for you Melissa. You have a lot of challenges right not but you remain positive and faithful. That is so wonderful...and a wonderful example! ...and you're right Eden IS stinking cute! I just want to hug her and kiss her face every time I see a picture of her happy, smiling face! Love, Amy M.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!! SHE IS SOOOOOO STINKING CUTE!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
ReplyDelete