Thank you for Vcing for my epilepsy. I had gone 1 month without a seizure which is an amazing blessing. The most recents ones were, one the day Judah was born, one a week after Judah was born, and the most recent was this past Sunday. I had not been feeling right since last wen, so I talked to the Dr. Sunday morning. They said to up my Anti Convulsant Meds in the evenings. Before I was able to take the larger dosage that night, I had a seizure in the afternoon. My parents were there which is a good thing for the kids. It is very embarrassing to seize in front of people though. So the journey continues for us and trying to figure this out. We would love your continued Vcing for us, for healing and for me personally. It is a very difficult thing to come to terms with and each set back is very emotional. I would love to hear any encouraging verse or words from people who ave gone through the same or a similar thing. You can e-mail me at mel_bell87@yahoo.com or FB Message me.
I have been dwelling and singing this song this morning while the kids are napping
Lord, You created me
Perfectly shaping me
I know my heart
Is safe in Your arms
Lord, You know everything
So when I feel afraid
I put my faith in You
This life is Yours to give
So with each new day
Let every breathe that I take
Let it bring You praise
Bring You praise
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made
When You choose to take
Let it bring You praise
Reminding the world that heaven awaits
Let it bring You praise
By Matt Hammitt
Thanks for sharing this so that we can VC about it. Sorry to hear that it is still not under control. I can imagine the frustration and emotional impact of that, esply while you're caring for two small children. And yet I can see that you don't let it keep you trapped at home! Let us know if there are specific ways you want us to VC about this. Love, evie
ReplyDelete