It was pouring rain out a few days ago, Jake opened the gate so Little E and I could run out to the car. The side of the car we get in on is all dirt. When we got near the car the dirt below us gave way and we fell 2 feet down into a mini sinkhole. Trying not to fall down completely I pulled us out of the hole by grabbing a nearby tree. Jake came running to help us and took Little E. I just sat in the mud until he got Little E in the car, then he came and helped the huge preggo lady out of the mud. We looked for my shoes and figured out they were at the bottom of the hole covered in mud and water. We had to wait for the rain to stop and the water to dry up for jake to dig my shoes out from the bottom of the hole. Needless to say I was covered in mud and soaking wet so I had to change for our outing. We had some good laughs after we knew no one was hurt.

Did you find your shoes?
ReplyDeleteYes Jake dug them out like 8 hours later. They were my good shoes no way I was letting them get swallowed by 2 ft of dirt.
ReplyDelete