Saturday, 4 August 2012

Surprise Baby Shower 4 Judah

I was very blessed to have a surprise baby shower here yesterday, I was totally not expecting it. Jake said he wanted to take me somewhere to pick a present, so he took me to the art store. Which I love to go and look around but never buy anything, so I thought how sweet. Then he took me up stairs and as I said "WOW! I didn't know they had a 3rd floor" I heard surprise! They had rented the studio for the afternoon so we could paint and have a baby shower. How thoughtful! I was totally surprise and blessed. It was a wonderful afternoon and made me feel so loved.

Judah's Mini Cricket set so fun
 Little E helping us unwrap presents 
 Getting ready to paint with the OTHER Melissa who is also pregnant (here Im 37 weeks and she is 15)
 Painting! All the Ladies got a letter of Judah's name. Anj painted his middle name. What a fun Idea for a shower.
 I did the "J"

No comments:

Post a Comment