(Written by Jake) I was putting away the leftover pizza the other night when I noticed the cheese was missing on three pieces. After asking Melissa if she had done this horrific act, she said "no." (have to admit I didn't believe her). Melissa suggested it was a rat. I then thought, "hmmm, I haven't seen Bindi in about 5-10 minutes. Guess what she got?!?!
Melissa's version
After Jake came in and interrogated me for 5 mins about why I ate the cheese off the pizza, and how rude that was he said. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't do it" In which I replied " I didn't" Then he goes on to say I don't believe you, look me in my eyes and tell me again. I said " Jake I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant I have been sick all day and haven't gotten out of bed, I didn't do it." Then I had the thought of maybe it was a rat. (Jake thought I was making an excuse UNTILL) He walked to the living room and found that Bindi had killed a rat..... My thought after the fact was HEY, I didn't steal the the cheese but I'm 39 weeks preggo! If I want the cheese, I should be able to eat it right?

RIGHT!!!! EXACTO!!!! WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS EITHER......JAKE!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete